QC and 2nd Line Product Support Co-ordinator
QC and 2nd Line Product Support Co-ordinator (HUNT Bike Wheels | The Rider Firm)
Hours: Full Time Position (38.75 hours per week/ 8:30 – 5pm)
Normal week; 4 days per week in the office. Part time working may also be available in this role
Location: The location of the post will be at or near Partridge Green in West Sussex, in a beautiful location close to the South Downs National Park. Requiring hands on work with product and in person development and training this role will be fully based on site.
Salary: Generous dependant on experience + significant company-wide performance based bonus which was 20% on top of salary for 2021.
Reports to: Quality Assurance and Product Safety Manager
Please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) with covering letter to Careers@TheRiderFirm.CC
Role and Responsibilities:
The Rider Firm exists to serve riders by creating the best available cycling products. The QC and 2nd Line Product Support co-ordinator will be responsible for providing 2nd line support to our customer service, QC and technical teams, helping resolve queries, deliver training, maintain technical equipment and escalate issues.
This is what your role entails:
• Monitoring QC processes and delivering training so that processes are fully understood and working as intended.
• Building close relationships with customer service and technical teams, helping them resolve complex issues and ensuring anything of concern is escalated to the QA and Product Safety Manager.
• Acting as a support to the QC process – helping assess findings and providing guidance to the team.
• Building QC records and guides to pass on learning and continuously improve the process.
• Work with the engineering team as part of regular QC and safety meetings, maintaining records and sharing your experience and that of the customer service and technical teams.
• Support customer directly where appropriate, showing our care and concern for customers. Gathering detailed riding and technical information to allow us to assess issues and take appropriate action – and ensuring all customers feel looked after.
• Excellent organisation and time management. The ability to manage competing priorities is essential.
• Excellent technical knowledge of bicycles and riding
• Enjoy problem solving, assessing information and making reasoned evidence based judgements.
• A strong eye for detail
• Basic IT skills including confidence with MS Excel
• A desire to serve riders and ensure the best outcomes for them
• Cycling industry experience would be highly beneficial for this role, but is not essential if you can demonstrate appropriate skills from another industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Rider Firm exists to create and distribute cutting-edge performance bike products for devoted riders.