ROAD RACE TECHNICIAN
Act as a liaison for SRAM with our sponsored road teams, cyclocross teams, triathletes and gravel athletes.
Support professional race mechanics in the field.
- Conduct SRAM Product & Marketing liaison activity with professional sponsored team and athletes, including Road, Triathlon Cyclocross from in-the-field and via the SRAM office
- Support cross-functional activities with SRAM PR/Media, Road Product Development and Dealer Marketing groups
- Working on strong and long-term relationships with sponsored athletes and customers
- Create and coordinate SRAM Road product orders from SRAM factory and warehouse locations to team/athlete/end-user
- Maintain inventory in the Chicago Road Room and ship product to SRAM’s Teams and Athletes
- Maintain and organize the Chicago road room and storage areas to look professional at all times
- Generate SRAM quality reports for internal marketing and development groups
- Training and support for Professional Team Mechanics in the field
- Close contact with Customer Service concerning product shipments, material flow and prioritization
- Travel, with out-of-town trips lasting more than one week, can be in excess of 100 days per year and regularly including weekends
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the bike industry required
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Proficiency in a second language is a plus
- Strong bicycle mechanic skills – ability to perform complete assembly of a race bike
- Proficient computer and software skills, including: Microsoft Office, dedicated shipping software; social media via mobile computing and smart phone platforms
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.