Sales Professional / Sales Representative - Bike/Cycling Division
ABOUT VIAIR CORPORATION
Founded in 1998, VIAIR is widely recognized as the leading air compressor manufacturer in aftermarket air suspension, tire inflators and onboard air systems for use across various applications in the automotive industry. With the rise of tubeless tires and adventure cycling, VIAIR wants to meet the needs of those who drive their cars, trucks and RVs to their cycling destinations and perform bike maintenance on the go, filling the gap between the automotive and bike industry with a product that offers the best of both worlds.
ABOUT VIAIR’S NEWEST LINE OF CYCLING PRODUCTS
VIAIR recently launched at BWR San Diego a comprehensive line of tubeless-capable air compressor kits for the cycling community. The TLC line was born out of love for cycling, road trips and adventure: tubeless-capable compressor kits and accessories dedicated to riders, mobile bike shops and support vehicles that will change the way people perform bike maintenance on the go.
The Sales Professional / Sales Representative will be a key sales position solely responsible for selling VIAIR’s newest line of cycling-specific products in the bike world. Successful candidates should be cycling enthusiasts, and have some previous experience in sales.
- Proactive sales outreach to dealers, retailers, and prospective customers via phone, email, and in-person (as appropriate).
- Close and convert leads into new accounts in the bike segment, and cultivate and grow existing customer relationships.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of our cycling products, programs and sales policies.
- Under general supervision, serve as initial point of contact with customers who contact VIAIR via phone, email, or LiveChat with interest to buy VIAIR’s cycling products.
- Represent VIAIR at industry and/or cycling/rider events by selling product, educating attendees about VIAIR product, answering questions, and following through on sales leads.
- Partner with internal teams to provide customer feedback, contribute to product development efforts, and marketing initiatives.
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on current trends in the bike industry.
- Must be a cycling/bike enthusiast with knowledge of the cycling industry. General knowledge on mechanical and maintenance of bicycles preferred.
- Warm, approachable sales-oriented personality with confidence pursuing sales leads, talking to prospective (and existing) customers, and riders.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of bike, bike parts, or accessories sales experience desired.
- Must demonstrate good organizational skills, be an assertive team player with problem solving skills, possess a positive Can-Do attitude, be self-motivated and have strong work ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Excel and word preferred.
- Experience setting up dealer accounts preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus.
- 100% company-paid medical and dental insurance after 60 days of employment
- 401(K) company contributions 7.5% of salary regardless of employee contribution, eligible after 1 year of full-time employment
- Company-paid national holidays, sick leave, and vacation leave.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
Please submit your resume for review and consideration.
FULL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED ON ALL PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Vital Air Source