Gear Advisor Coordinator
Gear Advisor Coordinator
Reports To: Call Center Manager
Hours Required: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Department: Sales & Customer Relations
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling retail business. Our purpose is to
Inspire People to Ride, Experience, and Explore!
We bring our culture to life through our values.
We are focused on a vision to "grow" beyond out limitations
The Gear Advisor Coordinator is a support role for the Gear Advisor Team by addressing the customer service and administrative work associated with sales.
- Shows our customers the love at every opportunity!
- Collaborates with the Gear Advisor Team to manage post-sale issues.
- Ensures requests are processed from Gear Advisors for re-shipment of lost or mis-shipped orders.
- Establishes and monitors shipping claims for lost or damaged shipments.
- Monitors, responds to and redirects all help-desk tickets as appropriate.
- Handles calls, emails, and chats from the Gear Advisor department.
- Works cross-functionally to build internal relationships with warehouse, shipping and returns departments to correct order and return issues.
- Monitors and maintains price match request queue.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and contracted shipping companies to resolve issues with in-transit changes.
- Monitors and maintains reports such as Discontinued Backorder List, Unreserved Reports and Distributer reports.
- Generates and forwards UPS shipping labels.
- Contacts customers regarding cancelled orders to replace or recover the order.
- Uses fraud software to acquire approval on expedited orders.
- Additional tasks/duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be an advocate for cycling in the local community and a knowledgeable resource for both employees and customers regarding all aspects of cycling.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service knowledge and attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Ability to use or learn other software programs.
- Familiarity with e-commerce sales process.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong collaborative and team building skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to build relationships quickly while demonstrating dependability/trust.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Outdoor sports industry experience.
- Experience working in a bike shop.
- Familiarity of the bicycle industry.
- Familiarity using a teams CRM.
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for full-time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
Jenson USA is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen. Jenson USA is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Keep You Pedaling