We’re looking to hire someone who can handle a wide variety of fabrication tasks, including machining. You'll be involved in the development of innovative drivetrain technologies and in the manufacturing of bike parts in-house here on the Sunshine Coast.
- general fabrication ability
- manual machining ability
- some CAD designing ability
- interest in mountain bike drivetrain technology
- willingness to work hard and independently in a startup environment
- experience with manufacturing (assembly, part sourcing, CNC machining, injection molding, industrial automation, etc.)
- mechanical engineering background
These lists are broad because what you’ll be asked to do is hugely varied. You’ll wear many hats in a rapidly growing company. While this type of work can be lots of fun, it also requires an ability to figure things out independently.
Lal is located on the Sunshine Coast in BC, within riding distance from great mountain biking trails. You’ll join us full-time at this location for a mix of salary and equity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.