pedal in Littleton, CO is looking for Experienced Mechanics to join our team. This position requires a mechanic with previous experience that is able to diagnose and complete repairs on bicycles of all nature from various manufacturers, assemble new bikes, and complete quality assurance inspections. (1 year shop experience minimum)
Wage: $18-$24 hourly
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform repairs of bicycles and components daily
• Prioritize daily repairs to meet deadlines
• Research part compatibility and availability as needed with repairs
• Deliver a high level of customer service through thorough communication and high-quality repairs.
• Ensure proper safety practices are being followed
• Champion consistent communication between sales and service departments
• Actively contribute to a positive work environment
• Maintain a high degree of cleanliness and organization of the repair shop
*Top end of compensation range will require proficient wheel building and suspension service.
Successful candidates will:
• Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Display mechanical aptitude and critical thinking skills
• Showcase strong verbal and written communication skills
• Thrive working as part of a team
• Commitment to maintaining an organized work environment
• Be highly resourceful when problem solving
• Approach their job as a profession that deserves professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
We offer the following benefits after 60 days:
Use of a demo road or mountain bike for the season
Health care coverage with employer offset
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ride bikes be happy