International Sales Specialist
The International Sales Specialist is responsible for ensuring continued growth of international sales through account management and identifying opportunities in new and existing internationals markets. The position requires international travel for 20+ weeks per year, and compensation will be based on a salary + commission model. Primary responsibilities will include training distributors’ sales staff on the technical details of our product, representing Pivot at sales and marketing events, and performing order entry and follow-up.
While the primary focus will be on smaller, emerging markets, the International Sales Specialist will capitalize on their frequent international travel schedule to pay occasional visits to larger accounts for special events and other unique sales opportunities.
· Create sales opportunities in existing and new markets
· Provide feedback to the sales and product management teams to help grow sales
· Monitor incoming product and collaborate with International Sales Coordinators to deliver product in a manner that promotes the most efficient seasonal sell-through
· Train dealers and distributors to ensure their sales staff understands how best to showcase our product
· Work with accounts to ensure their technical staff can assist customers and vet potential warranty issues
· Provide knowledgeable customer service and occasional tech support to distributors, dealers, and consumers
· Monitor adherence to the annual sales program
· Distribute price lists across global markets
· Perform order entry and follow-up
· Keep distributors up to date on order delivery and potential delays
· A Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills for emails and calls to foreign countries
· Thorough understanding of MS Excel
· Excellent organizational skills
· Sales or customer service experience in the outdoor industry
· Experience with MS Great Plains or similar ERP
· Flexible schedule that allows for off-hours phone calls and emails due to working with international customers
· Capable of working against tight deadlines
· Valid passport for frequent international travel, up to 20+ weeks per year
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.