Accountant/ Sales Tax Expert
The Rider Firm/HUNT Bike Wheels is Delighted to create a new Accountant/Tax Expert role. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and innovative individual who may be a CPA(part) qualified accountant. The successful candidate will have worked as an (assistant) accountant in a consumer e-commerce business processing accounts receivable and accounts payable and some exposure to payroll and also nexus tax compliance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day responsibility for keeping accounts up to date, working with other members of The Rider Firm to ensure purchases and sales are properly accounted for.
- Inputting purchase invoices to our accounting system / updating payment schedules.
- Reviewing & maintaining supplier and customer accounts.
- Reconciling transactions and correcting any discrepancies.
- Learning our accounting systems and acting as a guide to non-finance colleagues.
- Assisting preparing returns for Nexus tax compliance purposes utilizing Avatax/Avalara and corporation tax.
- Assisting with regular commercial and tax related financial decisions by providing timely and accurate data.
- Assisting in audit processes, including monthly stock sample counts and annual stock takes.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or 4-6+ years equivalent within a high growth, consumer or e-commerce environment. (Professional development opportunities for the right candidate)
- Belief in the core values of TRF Ethos which enable us to succeed and achieve (Riders, Family, Excite, Better, Positive change, Invest respectfully, We are grateful).
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A proactive flexible attitude; ideally thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Rider Firm is committed to make the cycling industry more accessible. This role requires a strong element of analysis of data and planning.
Please email your CV to Samuel@huntbikewheels.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Rider Firm exists to create and distribute cutting-edge performance bike products for devoted riders.