Are you a determined and friendly professional capable of wearing many hats who thrives in a small team environment? Do you have a diverse background and skill set with an understanding of marketing and e-commerce? If so, you might be a great fit for SHREDLY. We’re a growing company and are looking for a self-starting individual to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. The position will help create/execute/coordinate marketing and e-commerce strategy and work in a cross functional capacity as needed. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, works great as a member of the team or on their own, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
SHREDLY is a team of hard-working, outdoor-loving, dog-snuggling individuals who believe the adventure begins the moment you get dressed. We empower womxn to adventure with style that doesn’t stop with apparel. Building an inclusive community by harnessing the power of confidence through comfort, style, and performance is just how we get our minds right to tackle what lays ahead. Whether that be on the trail or in our lives. It’s a mindset. It’s a community. It’s fun!
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
The Marketing Coordinator position will assist in the development, implementation, and deployment of the marketing plan with a focus on the digital/e-commerce platforms. This involves working with internal team members and external contractors or partners to coordinate and facilitate the creation and exchange of information and assets. Accountable for the day-to-day operational side of marketing, campaigns and asset library/website management. Also responsible for supportive activities across the company on an as needed basis.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING, IN MORE DETAIL
- Collaborate with team to develop and execute both online and offline data driven marketing strategies and tactics designed to achieve specific metrics
- Monitor analytics to improve performance of marketing initiatives
- Work with team/vendors to ensure proper tracking and reporting of marketing and ad campaigns, provide team with bi-weekly briefs on performance
- Assist in the development and implementation of regular content generation/production schedule
- Manage the day-to day operations of email and digital marketing campaigns
- Manage creative asset library (process product photography, light post-production retouching, organize assets and manage team/vendor/customer access, etc.)
- Assist with website management (monitor website for needed updates, improvements or other content and inventory requirements)
- Produce engaging content written for a variety of communication channels (product descriptions, emails, social media, video scripts, etc.)
- Communicate with team regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting
- Always work to optimize processes that yield efficiency - not afraid to pitch new ideas
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Experience in a relevant role, 2-4 years ideal
- Detail oriented, ability to reflect on process errors and improve or self-correct
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to communicate brand voice
- Well-rounded understanding of online marketing and web usability
- Creative and pragmatic problem solver
- Professional, team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Remains productive under pressure
- Basic Creative Cloud (PS, AI, ID) proficiency
- Proficient in Excel (a must)/Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, NetSuite (a plus)
- Love of marketing strategy, content creation and visual story telling
- Passion for matching people with products and a connection to the outdoors
- Stays current on latest trends in digital marketing and social media
- Innately observes effectiveness of marketing initiatives and contributes fresh, creative ideas
- Self-motivated, able to work well with little supervision, but can excel in team environment
- Can wear many hats and prioritize well, clearly conceptualize, organize, and execute ideas
BENEFITS (what’s in it for you)
- Full-time, salaried position
- Annual employee product package
- Vacation & Holiday paid time off
- Monthly cell phone & internet allowances
- Work from home
- Furnished computer
- Opportunity to make your mark in a growing company
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly refrain from sending via any other contact form or social media.
Your application has been successfully submitted.