Planning & Supply Administrator
Giant Bicycle Inc.
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Position: Planning & Supply Administrator
Reports To: Sr. POS Manager
Job Summary: Responsible to generate, monitor and maintain all 3rd Party Gear forecasts. Administer placement, follow-up and delivery of all Bike and 3rd Party Gear purchase orders. Manage supply to plan as set by Sr. POS Manager. Assist Sr. POS Manager with select reporting duties.
- Work with domestic and international vendors to place and follow up on delivery of purchase orders based on supporting forecasts
- Ensure timely and accurate upkeep of purchase order information, including changes in the production and delivery time, quantity, etc.
- Work with Sr. POS Manager and Management Team to determine accurate 3rd Party Gear forecasts for new and existing product; assist with set-up and maintenance of forecasts in computer system. Provide forecasts to vendors, as needed.
- Push vendors for critical expediting of product
- Color, size, and warehouse forecast mix quarterly monitoring and update (as necessary)
- Monitoring for stock-outs & oversold situations
- Participate in inventory review process and coordinate to move obsolete or over stocked inventory
- Coordinate inventory transfer between warehouse to balance inventory
- 3rd party gear data collection, analysis and reporting
- Assist Purchasing Import Coordinator with collection of import/purchasing documentation from vendors, as needed.
- At least 2~3 years’ experience in purchasing and managing forecasts
- An understanding of the fundamentals of inventory control, purchasing, and forecasting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Emphasis on Excel
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of bicycle components and consumer buying trends
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Axapta) ERP a plus
- Experience in International procurement a plus
- College degree required
This position is a non-exempt, full time position and based out of our corporate office in Newbury Park, CA.
Your application has been successfully submitted.