WAREHOUSE & SHIPPING ASSISTANT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our warehouse team ships OneUp Components to customers, athletes and teams around the world. We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to join us at an exciting time, as we move into a brand new location in Squamish.
We offer a competitive starting salary, benefits package and opportunities to grow in the bike industry. Plus, we take a 3 day weekend every other week.
If you’re passionate about bikes, hands on work, and looking to work with an industry innovator, this job could be for you.
Expectations of the role and abilities required.
- Individual work in a team environment
- Focus on output, process efficiency and collaboration
- Full time, on your feet work with occasional desk/screen time tasks
- Detail oriented, ability to learn and retain systems
- Consistent, year-round work, on-site in Squamish
- Basic computer literacy; MS Excel, email and typing
- There will be some part assembly duties, various small projects and regular cleaning of the workspace
- Lifting 15-20 kg boxes regularly
- Interest in mountain bikes, components and riding is preferred
- Legal working status in Canada
- 8hr/day with a 30min paid lunch break.
- The position is full time, working 9 out of 10 business days in a two week period
- Compensation is salaried, $40,000/year
- A comprehensive extended health and dental benefit plan is included following a 3-month probation period
- Start Date; spring 2022
How to Apply
Email with your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com
We respond to all applicants, not only those in consideration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work Less Ride More