Level 2 Mechanic
Wheel Sport Bikes
Spokane, WA, USA
Summary: This position requires a mechanic with exceptional repair and leadership skills. Must be familiar with suspension, hydraulic brakes, wheel builds, electronic shifting, e-bikes, and complete bike overhauls
- Perform advanced repairs as required by customers
- Direct and mentor Mechanic 1
- Perform quality control checks prior to customer delivery
- Complete advanced service diagnostics and detailed service write-up
- Direct customers through the entire sales process
- Record sales and work orders in the Point of Sale system
- Attend company-sponsored events
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Complete a multitude of daily housekeeping and office tasks
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization
Successful completion of following orientation and training:
- Wheel Sport sales training
- Lightspeed sales, service, and inventory training
- Work order check-in and checkout training
Education/Experience: One-three years bicycle mechanic experience required, including duties included in the summary above.
Skills and Traits:
- High-level Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong verbal skills
- Strong intrapersonal relationship skills
- Problem solver
- Leadership Skills
- Able to sit or stand and walk throughout the scheduled work shift
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
- Able to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs
- May work in outdoor settings for company-sponsored events.
A competitive benefits package including store discounts and flexible scheduling is available to all associates.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email listed. People from minority backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.