Riverside, CA, USA
Reports To: Replenishment Manager
Hours Required: Full Time (40 Hours)
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling business whose core purpose is to
Inspire People to Ride, Experience, and Explore!
The Replenishment Specialist position is a key role in ensuring the Jenson USA has the products our customers love! In this role, the successful candidate will work with a team to ensure the company’s inventory on low risk items is regularly replenished and maintained according to the department’s strategy.
· Supports the demand planning, forecasting, purchasing, and inventory replenishment process to optimize inventory levels on low-risk items
· Generates supply and demand reports and associated plans that meet company financial objectives.
· Coordinates with other department teams to set order quantities for existing products.
· Develops and updates standard operating procedures applying process efficiency best practices.
· Collaborates with the Category Merchant team to support operations and drive sales.
· Places purchase orders and manages the integrity and execution upon receipt to the company’s warehouse facilities.
· Tracks vendor performance and recommends process improvements regarding vendor relationships.
· Applies logical analysis and problem-solving skills or matters that require escalation.
· Other duties as assigned and determined by business needs.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Proactive problem-solving approach with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Understands when and how to escalate issues to Category Merchants
· Proven critical thinking and collaborative skills
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with management and suppliers
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong PC skills (including MS Office applications)
· Technical knowledge of bicycles advised, but not required
This is a non-exempt/hourly position dependent on experience and qualifications.
Skills/Abilities We Look For
· Adaptability – Demonstrates flexibility with change.
· Organization – Effectively balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects and meets critical deadlines.
· Proactive Anticipation of Needs – Utilizes analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively addresses problems and acts to prevent them.
· Communication – Listens to understand the needs; speaks with confidence using clear and concise language, produces well thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
· Service Oriented – Interacts professionally with leaders, customers, vendors and team members. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
· Team Player – Works as a competent member of the team, willing to support others.
· Computer/Technical Savvy – Is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
· Judgement – Exhibits sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
· Initiative – Works effectively while asking for direction when needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.