MARKETING TECHNICIAN (M/F/D)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The YT Marketing Technician is supporting the planning, build and maintenance of YT marketing bikes and is part of the technical communication team. From Media test bikes to pre-production samples you are responsible for an exciting range of bikes and products as well as a fundamental part of YT’s product tech communication Team.
- Constantly increase brand and product awareness in all relevant media by ensuring top function and setup of testbikes
- Establish and maintain professional and personal relationships with publications and tech-editors
- Marketing event tech support
- Assemble and maintain YT bikes for display purposes and/or photo- and video productions
- Become the recognized go-to-person for any marketing related technical questions
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- In-depth knowledge of everything related to MTB, MTB specific components, technologies and technology trends
- Outstanding mechanical skills
- 3 years of race, shop or industry experience
- Strong organization and cooperation skills
- Ability to analize technical problems and apply professional solutions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong English/German language skills both written and verbal
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open minded family culture
- Training possibilities in the company's own gym
- A cool team, with a free coffee flat rate
- After-work rides with your YT family and legendary company parties
- With the Franconian Switzerland one of the most beautiful bike regions, directly in front of the door
Your application has been successfully submitted.
YT Industries was founded by Markus Flossmann in 2008 to give talented riders access to competitive dirt jump bikes. YT stands for Young Talent and re...