Golden, CO, USA
Date: February 2021
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: Production Manager
The Assembler employee reports directly to the Production Manager and works as a member of the warehouse team. They are responsible for the professional assembly of all Yeti frames/bicycles. This includes frame assembly, parts picking and frame/bike packaging. We are looking for someone who has high mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, and can produce quality work in a time sensitive environment.
The ideal candidate is someone who understands high end bicycle assembly. This person is a problem solver, self-starter, and humble. They need to work as part of a team and can contribute to all functions of the daily warehouse operations when asked.
Essential Job Functions:
• Bicycle and frame assembly that meets all established engineering tolerances
• Kit parts picking using the Yeti software platform to ensure order accuracy
• Parts preparation of incoming inventory
• Bike/Frame packaging in preparation for shipping
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and help with the overall cleanliness of the warehouse.
• Perform Quality Control Checks on incoming inventory
• Perform periodic Inventory Cycle Counts
Job Qualifications, Competencies and Key Attributes:
• 2+ years of bicycle mechanic experience at the retail or manufacturer level.
• Knowledge of current mountain bike technologies and market is essential. Knowledge of current Yeti bicycles is preferable.
• High Mechanical Aptitude
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to produce top quality work while maintaining a high level of productivity
• Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs
• Maintain a positive and pleasant attitude
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance.
$15.00-16.00/hour, depending on experience.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the job title ‘Assembler’ in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.