E-bike Technician and Trainer
Live to Play Sports/Norco
Montreal, QC, Canada Remote
Since 1964, Live to Play Sports Inc. has been Canada’s leading distributor of premium bicycles, parts and accessories, selling over 80 world-class cycling brands. Live to Play Sports also owns and operates several proprietary brands, including Norco Bicycles and Axiom Cycling Gear. Norco Bicycles is a high-performance brand of choice for cyclists around the world.
The Bicycle Technician, Electric is part of the Inside Sales/Customer Service team at LTP and administers the day-to-day responsibilities related to supporting the Bosch dealer base across Canada. This position is tasked with providing industry renowned customer service, training and technical support for the Bosch E-bike system.
This role works remotely from the Montreal, QC area.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide top-notch customer service via email, phone and in person
- Frontline support of Bosch E-bike dealers via Canadian Bosch service hotline in French and English
- Process orders for spare parts supply for both bicycle dealers and authorized Bosch OE customers
- Drive accessory business for bicycle dealers and authorized Bosch OE customers
- Troubleshooting, technical support and warranty service for bicycle dealers
- Training registration process for bicycle dealers
- Facilitate both in-house and onsite training for new and existing Bosch E-bike dealers
- Assist in collecting and compiling reporting metrics
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Post-Secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with E-bike technology and products, and/or with the cycling industry
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, flexibility
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience with project management
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Suite including MS Dynamics CRM
- Ability to travel to the US for Bosch training and meetings
- Able to manage monthly expenses related to booking conference rooms and rental cars
- Valid drivers license and passport
- Personal transportation for local business travel, expenses reimbursed
- Able to travel frequently as required (seasonal)
- Ability to speak and write in French is required
Live to Play Sports Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.