Production Assembly Technician
We are looking for an individual with the ability to maintain high-quality standards, attention to detail and production flow. As a Production Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for assembling and organizing bike parts and packaging materials for use in production. You will work with the production team to prioritize needs and tasks to ensure production meets schedule requirements.
· Prepare boxes and inserts for packing
· Organize and prepare parts for assembly team
· Use scanners to pick parts for assembly
· Flexibility to move between required tasks as needed
· Maintain a clean workspace
· Sweep or clean as needed
· High School diploma or GED
· Work with hands to complete part assemblies
· Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated individual
· Maintain company quality standards
· Positive attitude with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Work in a standing position for many hours in a manufacturing atmosphere
· Ability to stand, lift, twist and reach while working
· Enjoy and participate in the cycling environment
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.