Marketing / PR / Content Creation
Ground Keeper is the leader is custom fenders, frame protection and decals. We are looking for a full-time marketing and customer relations specialist to join our team. Candidate must be able to work from our (NEW!) Bellingham headquarters and be able to start by March 2022. Are you a marketing guru looking for a 40-hr work week, benefits, and a job in the bike industry? Keep reading.
- Create content for website, blog, emails and social media campaigns.
- Make sure Ground Keeper is front of mind with media outlets.
- Manage customer service tickets.
- Manage relationships/contracts with ambassadors and athletes.
- Connect with brands and artists to create product collaborations.
- Manage social media accounts and engage with community.
- Organize events, photoshoots, and product launches.
- Past experience in marketing, campaign development or customer relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have exceptional grammar with keen attention to detail.
- A love for mountain bikes and basic knowledge of the bicycle. Industry experience is a plus!
- Well-versed in social media. If you don’t know what a reel is, need not apply.
- Candidate must be a self-starter.
- Photo, video or graphic design experience is a major plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.