Global Supply Manager - Bell + Giro
Bell + Giro are a family of purpose-built brands blending art, science & soul. We provide confidence and protection throughout our consumer’s progression from beginner to committed enthusiast. Our goal is to enhance the ride, promote adventure and fuel the fun. Get out and ride!
As the Global Supply Manager for our Bell + Giro business, you provide leadership on continuity of supply in-line with FY revenue plans. In this positions you will interface with internal R&D and product teams as well as our external suppliers to develop and deliver components on time and at cost. As the main contact for agreement facilitations and supplier management, you will build consensus with both internal and external stakeholders, including Product Management, R&D, Quality Engineering, and Operations. The ideal candidate will also lead and support the development, implementation, and management of global strategies to provide optimal pricing, flexibility, quality, and supply assurance.
- Work with product engineering teams and contribute in supplier selection process.
- Develop sourcing and negotiation strategies that deliver against business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Escalate and expedite delivery from supplier, if applicable.
- Oversee and collaborate on product build schedule with suppliers; host regular meetings to drive resolution of any commercial and production issues.
- Establish, track and report on metrics to ensure suppliers meet targets efficiently. Key metrics include: schedule, cost, quality, throughput, cycle time, and yield.
- Evaluate technical and business risks using data and develop risk mitigation alternatives.
- Identify supply/demand challenges, analyze market conditions, be up to date with technology trends and identify new/alternate sourcing opportunities.
- Lead Supplier QBR process focused on exceeding KPI’s and continuous performance improvement.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, and/or Engineering.
- 3 - 5+ years work experience in high volume product supply chain management.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience negotiating supply agreements.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make quick decisions with 70% information.
- Experience operating in dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills, well organized, and can juggle multiple work streams to ensure the team hits critical deliverables on-time.
- International experience, particularly in Asia, and the ability to travel, as required.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Your application has been successfully submitted.