This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Billing Coordinator is a finance professional with a high sense of organization and experience with all aspects of order to cash transactions. You will lead and provide guidance to the daily operations of Accounts Receivable including working closely with the AR Clerk.
Why work here: For over 25 years Santa Cruz Bicycles has tried to do things a bit differently. Our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bicycles in the world and have fun doing it, but there is a lot more to it than that.
We can offer you great benefits that include 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, monthly employee events and major discounts on bikes and bike gear. Those parts come with the industry. We can offer you a relaxed working environment, local singletrack, and the opportunity to work with a group of bike enthusiasts in a great place to live. Those parts come with the territory.
But what we really want is what you have to offer us. We want to attract job seekers that are looking for a brand that they can be an integral part of, and not just "a company to work for". It's the individual personalities, and the raw enthusiasm for the brand that makes this place special, and that comes directly from the employees of Santa Cruz Bicycles.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Work with AR Manager and Financial Operations Analyst to review and streamline all financial processes related to order to cash. Processes include but not limited to the following;
- Incoming payments which include wires, credit cards, checks and ACH
- Credit card processing
- Manual invoice, credit and debit memo creation
- SAP Billing procedures and payment application
- Sponsorship invoicing
- Intercompany collections and chargebacks
- Order to cash processes related to B2C, Showroom and End Users (ie, Industry accounts, Empoyee accounts)
- Employee bike purchase loans
- Oversee customer billing and cash receipts processing
- Coordinate the implementation of improving processes on hold due to ERP implemention, COVID restrictions or new processes as a result of our growing and changing business
- Guide and train AR clerk responsible for cash applications and other AR tasks
- Ensure accurate records and transactions are maintained by the AR team
- Liaise with Sales, Production and Finance in all aspects of the order to cash process. Activities include but not limited to the following:
- Review billing blocks
- Review billing due lists for failures
- Review invoice corrections
- Monitor all eCash transactions for failures. (ie, integration failures, requests for refunds)
- Monitor credit card declines and potential growth income (PGI) failures
- Sales tax review
- Business partner master creation review
Competencies and Requirements:
- 3+ years of accounts receivable or accounting experience
- General knowledge of accounting and understanding of the general ledger accounts
- Exposure to ERP software (Oracle, SAP, MAS500, etc.) and demonstrated proficiency in it’s use and understanding
- Expert knowledge of billing procedures and payment applications
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Office software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to identify, review and complete any issues related to the AR Aging with alacrity
- Ability to analyze, plan, organize and follow-through
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to resourcefully innovate and adapt in a changing, fast growing environment
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is quiet.
Education and/or Experience: 3+ of accounts receivable or accounting experience; General knowledge of accounting and understanding of the general ledger accounts
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission at Santa Cruz Bicycles is to make the best bicycles, and to have fun doing it. For 25 years, we’ve been doing just that, and finding uniqu...