Independent Sales Representative
Hayes Performance Systems
Mequon, WI, USA
Hayes Bicycle Group is a multi-national business boasting world class operations in North America, Asia, and Europe.
Whether you’re shredding the bike trails, ripping down a mountain, dirt jumping, cross-country riding, gravel or road racing, having the right equipment makes a huge difference in performance, safety and enjoyment. Hayes Bicycle Group manufactures the highest quality hydraulic brakes, suspension systems, carbon fiber and aluminum wheels, handlebars, stems and posts for an adrenaline changed ride. With Hayes, there’s nothing holding you back. Our portfolio of brands include: Hayes, Manitou, Reynolds, SUNringlé, ProTaper (MTB), and Wheelsmith.
General Overview: Interact with retailers to represent and sell Hayes Bicycle Group products.
States Available: WI, MN, IA, IL, ND, SD, MO, KS, NE, IN & KY
Company Values: Hayes Performance Systems believes all our employees should have Passion for their career, treat others with Respect, be Empowered to make change, act as an Entrepreneur, and be held Accountable to each other.
Responsibilities and Duties Include but Not Limited to:
- Actively promote Hayes bicycle brands & components while delivering customer support to retail outlets in a defined geographical area.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and provide technical assistance in selecting the best product for specific bicycle and regional applications.
- Coordinate retail customer marketing activities with Hayes marketing team as needed.
- Ensure retailers are adequately supplied with product and marketing information and trained in all aspects of Hayes’ brands, working with technical service and customer care teams.
- Ensure sales target is met each month and provide budget / forecast to the Hayes National Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
Education and Experience: Bicycle or adjacent outdoor industry experience is highly preferred. Must be able to travel and attend industry shows and events in the assigned territory.
Your application has been successfully submitted.