Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
4iiii Innovations Inc. is a Canadian sports technology company based in Cochrane, Alberta. 4iiii Innovations Inc. is a diverse team dedicated to improving personal performance through the development of superior training tools, including cycling power meters, heart rate monitors, and cycling trainers for the outdoor and indoor cycling and fitness markets. The company seeks to build not only the best and most accurate equipment but to do so at an affordable price so that every athlete can gain the benefits of better training. We’re seeking an experienced and results-driven permanent full-time Sales Account Manager to join our team in Cochrane, Alberta.
4iiii Innovations offers a competitive compensation package in a fun, fast-paced and exciting industry. 4iiii employees have access to industry discounts from leading brands, race entry discounts, and of course 4iiii products. If this sounds like something that interests you, read on!
Do you live and breathe everything cycling? Do you spend your free time watching the latest Phil Gaimon everest attempt video blog on Youtube, find yourself trying to refresh a frozen cycling stream every morning during the month of July, and consider Chamois time training time? If you answered “yes”, 4iiii may be the company for you! The Sales Account Manager is an exciting and demanding position on a dynamic, collaborative team currently based in a home-office environment. The primary focus of the role is to establish, manage and grow dealer and distributor relationships across North and South America. You may also have to do some cycling...
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and develop current dealer and distributor relationships across North and South America
- Grow the 4iiii brand by identifying prospective customers, actively engaging with them to understand their needs, providing product solutions, and closing deals
- Maintain a list of current customers and potential leads, and organize a daily work schedule to contact them; source and develop prospective referrals
- Onboard new channel partners with product training
- Manage purchase orders from the start to the finish of the sales cycle
- Deliver product knowledge and training sessions with new and existing partners
- Establish ongoing rapport with partners to provide a positive brand experience and encourage future sales
- Address dealer and distributor questions and concerns to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Manage orders in Shopify and ERP systems
- Develop sales tools and presentations for channel partners to help them grow 4iiii sales as either a retailer or distributor
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Sales reporting
- Travel to industry events and engage with prospective and existing partners
- Closely collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Own a bike
- University degree or equivalent
- 4+ years sales experience with a successful track record of closing deals and meeting sales goals in domestic and/or international markets
- Highly collaborative with team members and partners
- A customer first attitude - you have demonstrated that you’re a natural champion for the customer and aren’t happy until they’re happy
- Strong communication skills across all types of staff, ranging from technical teams to senior management
- Strong organizational skills
- Persuasive; proven ability to engage with prospects and close deals, as well as build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities
- Resourceful problem solver
- Results driven and highly motivated to meet or exceed established sales targets
- Confidence with humility
- Experience in cycling industry preferred, passionate about it is essential
- Expertise with Shopify is an asset
- Comfortable selling a technical product to a wide variety of customers
- Knows what FTP, TSS and CTL stands for
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Comfortable working with Google Suite
- This position reports to the Director of Brand
- 4iiii is based in Cochrane AB, however currently all non-manufacturing staff are working from home
- Have a valid passport
- We strive to be an energetic team who are all passionate about fitness, wellness and cool tech!
Please apply with a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information please visit www.4iiii.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.