Global Product Manager, Road
Cycling Sports Group
Wilton, CT, USA
As a Global Product Manager, you are the voice of the rider and the market expert. Using those insights, you shape bikes and bike rides for riders around the world. Turning ideas into solutions, from concept to creation.
- We are fearless innovators.
- We design for the entire rider experience.
- We listen and learn from every rider, every customer and every partner.
- We are committed to social and environmental responsibility.
- We never stop improving, because every detail matters
We are a free-thinking bicycle company that defies convention to inspire the world to ride. Come ride with us!
- Work with the leaders of Product Management, Sales, Finance, and Sourcing to identify and define a strategy for the category
- Provide direction for the product categories with consideration of customer needs
- Establish business strategy to achieve sales, net margin, and SKU productivity for the assigned categories
- Collaborate with VP of Product Management for annual line reviews and creation of 3-year product roadmap
- Present product vision, features, and functionality to sales and externally to retailers
- Work with Marketing and Sales to develop sales publications, catalogs, packaging and product launch packages
- Review and share accountability for category margin
- Work with demand planning and sales to deliver accurate regional forecasts
- Oversight of project deadlines for design, engineering, specification and commercialization of products
- Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contributes to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of bicycle Product Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in cycling industry
- Knowledge of trends, market drivers, and customers in the cycling industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent financial analysis and business math skills
- Demonstrated success in growing product categories
- Excellent Excel and other Microsoft Office skills
- Road bike specific experience
- Sales experience
- Understanding of European and Asian markets
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Incentive Program
- Great discounts on company products
- Employee Wellness Program
- A mix of casual yet professional culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.