Kona Bicycles is hiring a Credit Assistant for our Ferndale, Washington location. Kona has been making bikes built for adventure since 1988. We live and breathe all kinds of bikes from mountain bikes to gravel bikes, kids bikes to electric bikes, and all kinds of unique bikes in between.
Credit Assistant responsibilities include data entry, contacting customers, fulfilling clerical duties which may include filing, research, and other duties determined by the Credit Manager. The ideal candidate must be a highly detailed individual that can accurately process sensitive credit information, proactively communicate with others in the company, and update our systems in an organized manner. This is a full-time position with hours from 8:30 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday at our Ferndale, Washington headquarters.
● Processing payments
● Contacting credit references
● Updating systems
● Contacting clients by phone or email
● Assist with other administrative duties as assigned by the Credit team
● Experience with accounting
● Strong attention to detail
● Strong Analytical and Organizational Skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel and Outlook
● Proactive, “take-charge” work ethic
● Must be fully vaccinated
● Position pays a competitive salary; 40-hour workweek
● Benefits including 401K’ medical, dental, and vision insurance
● Casual office attire
● Staff bike
Our HQ is a fun, friendly workplace with excellent Pacific Northwest Coffee, a super fancy espresso machine, and lots of adorable dogs to pet.
Please send your cover letter and resume to the included email with "Credit Assistant" in the subject field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.