Product Marketing Manager
What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.
Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee discounts. But more importantly, it’s a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
The FOX SSG Components Product Marketing Manager will apply insights and market intelligence to product strategy, positioning, and messaging across all SSG brands with a primary focus on components under the Race Face and Easton Cycling brands. Collaborating with cross functional partners this role will lead and support the development of sell-in tools for key accounts, OE, AM, and eCommerce. The Product Marketing Manager will also work closely with the brand and digital marketing teams supporting the buildout and distribution of all component product launches.
- Market Intelligence: Collaborate on the collection and summation of market intelligence to inform and direct product decisions and new market evaluation.
- Product Strategy: Be a leading and collaborative voice for product strategy for the Race Face and Easton Cycling brands applying a data driven, insights based, and strategic approach.
- Positioning & Messaging: Drive all component product positioning and messaging based on product strategy, competitive landscape and product attributes.
- Product Development: Work together with engineering and product teams on product development to confirm final production products remain true to product strategy, making pivots and adjustments when needed.
- GTM Process Partner: Own the transfer of all relevant product messaging, strategy, and relevant insights to brand marketing team and collaborate on product launch and sell-through as needed.
- Sales Tools: Lead and support OE presentation and other sales tool development, while continuing to identify opportunities for improved sales tools.
- Key Account Planning: Collaborate with sales team on key account planning to strengthen long-term relationships, marketing collaboration, and SSG product sell-in.
- Sponsorship: Work with sports marketing team to collect product insights and feedback to inform product strategy and messaging.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Deep bicycle product knowledge specifically in bicycle components for both road and mountain.
- Strong marketing experience, working across multiple channels and utilizing data and analytics to inform decision.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional partners with the ability to gain enrollment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Computer proficient, with ability to learn and leverage new programs.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or similar experience.
- 4+ years’ experience working as a product marketing or similar role for a global brand
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Office environment
- Work related travel up to 20% of time.
- Vision abilities to write, read and work in an office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together We Ride