Bicycle Suspension Technician
What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.
Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee discounts. But more importantly, it’s a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ensure timely repair, preferably within 48 hours of receiving the product
- Inspect, clean, and repair FOX products to factory standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Advise Service Manager of any new problems seen with product
- Be empowered to question the reason that said Fox product may be in for a Warranty Evaluation
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Complete tear down and rebuild of FOX bicycle products
- Clean and inspect all internal and external assemblies for wear or damage
- Contact Service Writer if repair will cost more than original estimate given to the customer
- Ensure proper function and quality standards set by FOX on all repairs
- Follow all processes and procedures that are in effect for the operation of the department
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety regulations within the department
- Ability to use tools properly without damaging products
- Good communication skills to explain in detail mechanical problems with product
- Understand and execute detailed instructions given by Supervisor, Engineers, or Race Technicians
- Ability to read technical drawings/ engineering documents
- Moderate computer skills. Ability to use data base for part searches, etc.
- May be asked to travel or participate in FOX events out in the field
- Previous Bike suspension experience is a plus
- Ability to work within a very fast paced environment, meet productivity goals, and have fun with a very dynamic team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together We Ride