Watertown, MA, USA Remote
As a framebuilder, you will work with your hands and manual machinery to craft custom bicycle frames. This includes all aspects of building a frame, starting with raw tubing and shepherding it to completion when ready for an eager customer. This job does not include welding or brazing. Each frame is different and personalized for the customer, and therefore, artistic attention to detail is necessary. Framebuilders work with materials including titanium, steel, and carbon fiber. No previous framebuilding or machining experience is required.
As a framebuilder you work on one frame at a time, and you'll work side by side with Seven's other framebuilders in a collaborative team environment.
• Meet team-based goals each week
• Maintenance, cleanliness, and orderliness of tools and work areas
• Commitment to understanding, learning, and improving Seven's Process Methodology
• Developing, defining, and implementing improvement projects
• Commitment to developing your capabilities and skills
Ideal Professional Background
• Cycling experience: technology-savvy enthusiast
• Basic machine knowledge, mills, lathes and hand tools; No previous framebuilding or machining experience required.
• Experience with single-piece-flow or the Toyota Production System
About Seven Cycles
Seven Cycles, Inc. was founded in January 1997 and is the largest custom bicycle builder in the world. The company's mission is to enhance the riding experience of cyclists worldwide through the optimum fit, performance, and styling of their bicycles. Seven fosters a fast-paced, value-driven environment, placing particular focus on its employees, customer satisfaction, product quality, and innovation. Seven Cycles is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
To apply, email us directly at email@example.com with a summary of your work history. Please be sure to include your bicycle experience. This can be any work done with bikes that you think will help you perform the job more successfully, as well as any recent cycling background you may have. For more information, visit our website at www.sevencycles.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.