Brand Manager - Social Media
A bit about us:
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Brand Manager – Social Media:
If you love to tell incredible stories, lead creatively minded individuals, and are looking for an opportunity with high visibility and growth, you should seriously consider working at Trek as the Brand Manager responsible for social media. This role leads the brand’s global social media strategy and direction, ambassador program, and digital storytelling efforts. This role requires somebody forward-thinking, dedicated to educating and inspiring people to enjoy riding, and focused on how social media platforms can be utilized to communicates the overall brand vision. This role oversees the brand’s Social Media Content Creator and is located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Set the strategy and direction for the brand’s social media editorial voice, purpose, and short-term and long-term calendars.
- Collaborate with the Brand, Creative, and Product Marketing teams to construct social media content strategy on all product launches and brand campaigns.
- Build on Trek’s current ambassador program by helping the brand amplify/curate relevant riders, creators, and content.
- Work with global teams to help define and refine our global social media strategy that supports campaigns and tells the brand story with consistent content and voice
- Use knowledge of best practices by social channel and be at the cutting edge of understanding internet, social, and meme culture to help accomplish brand goals.
- Determine and continuously adjust the brands social media software toolkit for publishing, monitoring, and quantifying the impact of social media content and communication
- Analyze and report on monthly social media and ambassador performance to provide actionable insights to help inform immediate opportunities as well as longer term strategy.
- Partner closely with the digital marketing team to ensure that organic and paid social efforts and creative are aligned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3-5+ years proven experience in Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field.
- Proven management experience either individual or team leadership.
- Ability to travel when required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Can tell a great story.
- In depth understanding of the digital landscape, user experience, and brand’s engaged digital platforms.
- Experience working with marketing analytics, deriving relevant insights, and applying findings.
- Able to get things done quickly, act with a sense of urgency, adapt to changing environments and maintain a positive attitude throughout.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships internally and externally.
- Knowledge of cycling and the cycling community is helpful, but not required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ride bikes. Have fun. Feel good.