Content Coordinator & Copywriter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and confident marketing professional with exceptional creative and technical writing skills to join a tight-knit, family-inspired team. The Content Coordinator at Pivot Cycles works closely with the global marketing team to write effective copy and develop on-brand content across multiple digital platforms, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Writing clear, compelling and error-free copy, including but not limited to:
-Individual product key stories, technical details, and ‘Frequently Asked Questions’
-High value content across all website landing pages
-Consumer facing e-mail campaign copy and/or copy editing
- Identify new content opportunities through collaboration with global marketing staff, athletes, influencers, collaborative brand partners, and repurposing existing brand content
- Publish, maintain, and update relevant content through WordPress, working closely with the marketing team’s Web Administrator
- Collaborate with Visual Content Coordinator to create cohesive brand, product, and project stories
- Meet assigned deadlines and procure translations as needed
- Contribute to marketing initiatives, such as product launches, as required
- Use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic; understand the role of data in creating and maintaining a strong online presence
- 3+ years of experience as professional copywriter; familiarity with mountain bike technology or culture preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; English, Advertising, Journalism, or Marketing preferred
- Previous experience coordinating content in CMS; WordPress preferred
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be results-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for creative collaboration and ‘remaining calm under fire’ when receiving and offering feedback
- Basic Google Analytics and Atlassian/Trello project management skills
- Ability to provide portfolio of writing samples
Your application has been successfully submitted.