Online Sales Associate
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Dunbar Cycles is expanding! As the online market continues to grow, so must we. We are searching the land for someone who thinks they have what it takes to tackle the customer service side of our new web store full time.
Founded in 1928, Dunbar Cycles is Vancouver’s oldest bike shop. Today is has grown into one of Canada’s foremost mountain bike shops in addition to offering a full range of hybrid and road bikes.
With knowledgeable, experienced mechanics and a shop full of avid riders, we are confident in our products and committed to offering that old fashioned service that is so key in the bike industry. Centrally located in the heart of the city at West Broadway and Columbia, Dunbar continues to push the envelope when it comes to nurturing the sport and developing up-and-coming racers. With a team of over a dozen sponsored riders and our annual Dunbar Summer Series race events, we take our responsibility to give back to the cycling community seriously.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering emails
- Process orders (boxing and shipping)
- Order follow ups
- Be awesome and give our suspension mechanic a hard time
- Site maintenance (taking old files offline, inventory syncs etc)
- Respond to any live chat questions
- Basic computer knowledge
- Broad knowledge of bikes, parts, apparel, and armour
- Attentive to detail and thorough
- Have a passion for all things bike
- Good time management
- Good at problem solving/resourceful
- Strong work ethic
- Clean and organized
- Full time (4-5 days a week), either Thursday-Monday or Friday- Tuesday (weekends are a must)
- The position is Full-Time and is a 1-year contract to start.
- Compensation commensurate upon experience.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and must have a valid work permit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.