This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Description Overview:
The Graphic Designer will support our design team on multiple projects, primarily on designing and executing graphics and colour concepts for bike helmets, packaging, digital and print contents, point of purchase/merchandising material and other sales support programs.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop and execute graphics and colour concepts for bike helmets and accessories working closely with the Art Director
- Create packaging for bike helmets and accessories based on creative briefs
- Create mockups, 3D renderings and physical mockups
- Route concepts for approval and apply respective feedback until the projects are approved
- Create technical graphic artwork documents, including adding in all details, text information, colours etc. and release artwork to the vendors
- Adapt and optimise designs for different channels including digital (website, social, ads), print and events, ensuring consistency across all creative touchpoints
- Execute point of purchase/merchandising material and other sales support programs
- Communicate back and forth with the vendor to handle any questions or concerns they might have
- Proof print samples for colour adherence and quality
- Organise files, artwork, samples in an effective/efficient manner
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Working knowledge of production principles and professional printing language
- Ability to take a project from concept to production including refinement and attention to project specifications
- Good eye for design/layout
- Passionate interest for the latest graphic, colour and material trends
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Fluency in English
- Passion for cycling, action/outdoor sports
- Portfolio required
MET spa, Talamona (SO), North of Italy
At MET we live and breathe our products with passion which enables us to produce bicycle helmets that have set industry standards. We are looking for a passionate, creative and forward thinking Graphic Designer who shares our values and will become another brand champion in our team.
We understand that it’s our team that helps us to be successful and we do our best to make MET a rewarding and fun place to work. We are based in the beautiful Valtellina valley nestled in the Italian Alps 100km from the Stelvio and 40km from lake Como. We have the perfect location for people who love the outdoors and the Italian culture.
We encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the cycling industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At MET we live and breathe our products with passion which enables us to produce bicycle helmets that have set industry standards. We are looking for ...