Gear Advisor Coordinator
Gear Advisor Coordinator
Reports To: Call Center Manager
Hours Required: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Department: Sales & Customer Relations
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling retail business. Our purpose is to inspire People to Ride, Experience, and Explore!
We bring our culture to life through our values.
We are focused on a vision to "grow" beyond out limitations
The Gear Advisor Coordinator is a support role for the Gear Advisor Team by addressing the customer service and administrative work associated with sales.
- Shows our customers the love at every opportunity!
- Collaborates with the Gear Advisor Team to manage post-sale issues.
- Ensures requests are processed from Gear Advisors for re-shipment of lost or mis-shipped orders.
- Establishes and monitors shipping claims for lost or damaged shipments.
- Monitors, responds to and redirects all help-desk tickets as appropriate.
- Handles calls, emails, and chats from the Gear Advisor department.
- Works cross-functionally to build internal relationships with warehouse, shipping and returns departments to correct order and return issues.
- Monitors and maintains price match request queue.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and contracted shipping companies to resolve issues with in-transit changes.
- Monitors and maintains reports such as Discontinued Backorder List, Unreserved Reports and Distributer reports.
- Generates and forwards UPS shipping labels.
- Contacts customers regarding cancelled orders to replace or recover the order.
- Uses fraud software to acquire approval on expedited orders.
- Additional tasks/duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be an advocate for cycling in the local community and a knowledgeable resource for both employees and customers regarding all aspects of cycling.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service knowledge and attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Ability to use or learn other software programs.
- Familiarity with e-commerce sales process.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong collaborative and team building skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to build relationships quickly while demonstrating dependability/trust.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Outdoor sports industry experience.
- Experience working in a bike shop.
- Familiarity of the bicycle industry.
- Familiarity using a teams CRM.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Keep You Pedaling