This job is no longer accepting applications.
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
The Test Engineer’s primary responsibility will be building and maintaining test equipment to support all of Trek’s global test labs. You will be working within our Engineering Test Lab on a variety of mechanical testing on our bikes and bike components.
We need someone who can:
- Design, build and maintain test equipment
- Generate and maintain CAD for all in-house design components (fixtures, weldments, etc.)
- Build and troubleshoot programs for all automated test equipment
- Specify and order hardware and controls
- Maintain and update timelines for all current projects
- Trouble shoot test equipment issues in all Trek test labs
- Generate and maintain equipment documentation and manuals
- Assist in the development of new test methodologies (internal and industry standards)
- Monitor issues with test equipment at remote labs
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions remotely by communicating with technicians in remote labs
- Demonstrate operation of new equipment as needed
- Assist in writing test procedures and training new technicians (Co-op students/interns)
Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with test standards and procedures
- CAD Experience
- Familiarity with programming logic
- Interest in LabView programming development
- Electrical circuit knowledge
- Ability to read wiring diagram
- Familiar with windows and MS Office Tools
- Familiar with Trek products
- Good manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Able to interact positively with all internal and external customers
- Pays great attention to details
- Able to lift up to 50lbs infrequently for the ability to build and maintain machines
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes.