Factory Store & Customer Service
Position: Factory Store & Customer Service
Date: October 2021
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Yeti Cycles is seeking an energetic, extroverted, mountain biker who wants to share their passion of riding with our consumers. This position builds relationships and creates an experience for every person who comes into our showroom. You are a champion of Yeti Cycles brand, culture, technology and legacy.
The Factory Store and Customer Service position’s priority is to provide a positive experience to those visiting HQ in Golden. The right candidate will uphold Yeti’s reputation as a Ride Driven brand and run the factory stores day to day operations.
Essential Job Functions:
· Greet and welcome those visiting Yeti Cycles
· Deliver industry leading customer experience at Yeti Cycles HQ
· Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the showroom
· Merchandise inventory according to seasonality and sales
· Educate consumers on Yeti Cycles and local trails
· Assist the Factory Demo riders, as needed
· Respond to emails, phones and chats within a timely manner as dictated by the communication medium
· Build and maintain a positive relationship with consumers
· Manage Bike Registration packets
· Facilitate factory tours
· Manage retail store and web sales returns and exchanges
· Point of Sale management
· Customer account setup and maintenance
Job Qualifications, Competencies and Key Attributes:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3 years of retail experience
· Thorough knowledge of Yeti Cycles culture, local trails, technology, selling points and price points
· Work well within a team environment
· Ability to work independently and own assigned tasks
· Efficient time management skills while remaining calm and providing excellent service
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Service and solution oriented
· Calm in the face of different levels of pressure and be able to resolve contentious matters quickly and quietly
· Flexible and Empathetic
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance.
· $17.00 – $17.50/hour, depending on experience.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the job title ‘Factory Store’ in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build bikes we want to ride