Working Student Finance
Santa Cruz Bicycles
We are looking for an enthusiastic Working Student (Werkstudent) Finance (m/f/d) for 20 hours per week. This is an exciting opportunity to join our small team, overseeing Finance and Business Controlling for EMEA. You will get hands-on experience of what it is like to work for a fast-paced and high growth business.
Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Support establishing data and financial control
- Implement improvements of our ERP, BI & reporting landscape
- Build financial reporting tools to support finance and business teams
- Optimize and automate data analysis tools
- Draft reports and presentations for management meetings and projects as needed
Competencies and Requirements:
- Enlisted as a student at a University, preferably Business or Finance Master's studies
- Experience working with data analytics or reporting tools is a plus (Microsoft Excel, HFM, SmartView, Think-Cell, databases, PowerBI or other BI Tools)
- You have the ability to dig through large amount of data and make sense of it, to visualize complex data in an easy to grasp manner with high attention to detail
- Great commitment, curiosity & independent work style
- Enjoy taking full ownership of your tasks and responsibility for your team and the entire company from day one
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in English (command of German is a plus)
What we offer you:
- Flexible working hours (20 hours per week)
- We remunerate you in line with the market
- You are part of a growing industry
- Opportunity to work in a relaxed environment and are surrounded by passionate cyclists
Who we are:
We are Santa Cruz and Cervelo, two of the most exciting brands in the cycling industry, who tend to do things differently. We have over 25 years of experience in cycling and our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bikes in the world while having fun doing it! We have recently established our new European headquarters in Mainz-Mombach and are currently in the process of relocating all our operations to this site as well.
By clicking Submit Application, you consent to allow Santa Cruz Bicycles to store and process the personal information supplied above for recruiting and employment review purposes
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission at Santa Cruz Bicycles is to make the best bicycles, and to have fun doing it. For 25 years, we’ve been doing just that, and finding unique and innovative solutions for everything from suspension design to manufacturing processes along the way. We offer great benefits that include 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K matching, monthly employee events and major discounts on bikes and bike gear. Those parts come with the industry. We offer a relaxed working environment, local singletrack, and the opportunity to work with a group of bike enthusiasts. Those parts come with the territory. We offer a home for people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, to think differently, and to find the best solutions to the thorniest problems. We’re much more than ‘a company to work for; we’re a well-respected brand, we’re manufacturers of exceptional products, and we’re a family. Those parts come from Santa Cruz Bicycles.