Accounts Payable Clerk
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Accounts Payable Clerk supports our accounting team in the payment of goods and services purchased. This person will ensure invoices are accurate and proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Process invoices in the ERP system
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others regarding purchases
- Resolve pricing and receiving discrepancies by working with multiple departments to find the solution
- Assist in entering vendor invoices in the ERP system
- Assist in processing vendor payments
- Pull in and apply all credit card payments
- Reconcile the General Ledger monthly
Competencies & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Experience in Accounts Payable highly desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stellar communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Strong office computer knowledge is required, applicants must have experience with an ERP system and Excel
- Consistently exercise sound judgment and discretion
- SAP experience preferred
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is quiet.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree is a plus but not required.
Why work here: For over 25 years Santa Cruz Bicycles has tried to do things a bit differently. Our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bicycles in the world and have fun doing it, but there is a lot more to it than that.
We can offer you great benefits that include 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance, 401K matching, monthly employee events and major discounts on bikes and bike gear. Those parts come with the industry. We can offer you a relaxed working environment, local singletrack, and the opportunity to work with a group of bike enthusiasts in a great place to live. Those parts come with the territory.
But what we really want is what you have to offer us. We want to attract job seekers that are looking for a brand that they can be an integral part of, and not just "a company to work for". It's the individual personalities, and the raw enthusiasm for the brand that makes this place special, and that comes directly from the employees of Santa Cruz Bicycles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission at Santa Cruz Bicycles is to make the best bicycles, and to have fun doing it. For 25 years, we’ve been doing just that, and finding uniqu...