This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a machinist to add to our manufacturing operation in Bend Oregon. Abbey Bike Tools has established itself as the leader in bicycle specific tooling and we are in need of someone to play a key roll in maintaining those quality standards and helping our team grow.
The machinist duties will include:
• Read and interpret blueprints and specifications for set up, basic programming, and operation of 3 axis mills and dual spindle turning centers.
- Make appropriate adjustments as necessary to meet specifications and quality standards.
- Work with close tolerances on machined parts.
- Perform basic manual mill and lathe tasks on occasion
Preferred qualifications are:
• Minimum 3 years of mill and lathe experience.
• Ability to setup 3 axis mills, dual spindle turning centers and all cutting tool set up.
• Competency with Haas Controls, G & M code, and hand program edits.
• Ability to perform in process inspections.
• Tool offset adjustments for wear and nominal part dimensions.
• Ability to work with limited supervision, with a high level of productivity.
• Familiar with common CNC and programming terminology.
• Ability to read detail drawings and possess understanding of GDT.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
• High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Detail Oriented over an extended period of time
- Comfortable in an environment with minimal supervision
- Reliable and dependable
- Enjoys a variety of different tasks
- Honest with solid integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Precision is our Religion.