Marketing Traffic Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Marketing Traffic Coordinator
Reports To: Creative Director
Hours Required: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling retail business. Our core purpose is to inspire people to Ride, Experience, and Explore! We bring our culture to life through our values. We are focused on a vision to grow beyond our limitations.
The Marketing Traffic Coordinator primarily supports the moveable functions within the photo and marketing department.
- Pick, inventory & return production studio product(s) for content creation.
- Assist in overall studio operations, including unpack/repack photo products, including bike building, mount tires to rims, steam and prep apparel items, etc.
- Collect accurate weights and other specs on bikes & components for product pages to enhance product information for all components and bikes.
- Coordinate collected product data in EPI server.
- Assist studio content production team on photo shoots in studio or location.
- Assist studio team during pre-production and post-production.
- Set up and break down lights and production equipment before and after every shoot.
- Organize and manage digital assets while following established procedures.
- Adapt and adhere to established workflows and practices.
- Product image quality control to ensure visual consistency throughout website imagery.
- Occasional basic Photoshop and product retouching.
- Organize and maintain studio equipment.
- Other duties and special projects as the business needs require.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a professional studio, E-commerce Department or equivalent
- Portfolio experience in any roll, preferably photography
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, additional capabilities a plus
- Basic retouching knowledge
- Proficiency in file management, web optimization techniques
- Must be capable and comfortable working in a Mac environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Optimistic and positive personality
- A genuine interest in, and knowledge of, the fashion industry
- Studio and file management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of video editing software is a plus
- Must be able to carry 50lbs unassisted
- Has a passion for bicycles
Compensation - This is a non-exempt/hourly position between $16.00 and 17.00.
Skills/Abilities We Look For
- Adaptability - Demonstrates flexibility with change.
- Organization Effectively balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects and meets critical deadlines.
- Proactive Anticipation of Needs Utilizes analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively addresses problems and acts to prevent them.
- Communication Listens to understand the needs; speaks with confidence using clear and concise language, produces well thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Service Oriented Interacts professionally with leaders, customers, vendors and team members. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
- Team Player Works as a competent member of the team, willing to support others.
- Computer/Technical Savvy Is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Judgement Exhibits sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Initiative Works effectively while asking for direction when needed.
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for full-time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
Jenson USA is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen. Jenson USA is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.