Mobile Software Engineer (iOS and/or Android)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of a global team of Electrical, Mechanical and Test Automation Engineers, the Mobile Software Engineer will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world.
Check out the following overview of a recent project, SRAM AXS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEbJRmNgD8E
The Mobile Software Engineer position is intended to work onsite in our Chicago SRAM location. Non-local candidates will be expected to relocate to the Chicago area by an agreed upon date. Due to COVID-19, we are open to negotiating a remote start date and separate relocation date, based on the selected candidate’s situation.
- Build, deploy, and maintain mobile application software for iOS and/or Android.
- Contribute to system verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Conduct and contribute to code reviews for software, as well as participate in design reviews for relevant adjacent designs.
- Effectively work with internal users and third parties to facilitate integration of features and services.
- Own, estimate, and track progress for tasks through all stages of a project to meet desired performance, cost, and time-to-market goals.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years professional software development experience (required)
- Ability to develop native mobile applications using Xcode and/or Android Studio
- Experience using core networking libraries and integrating with various backend API’s
- Knowledge of iOS/Android Bluetooth/BLE stack
- Understanding of database systems and native storage frameworks
- Experience developing native unit and UI tests
- Experience using dependency management tools such as CocoaPods and/or Gradle
- Excellent verbal and writ en English communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a globally distributed team. (1-3 one week trips per year to locations in US and Europe)
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience.
Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.