Summer Internship 2021 (North America)
Chicago, IL, USA
SRAM Internship Locations
Our internships are intended to be hosted at one of our North American SRAM locations. Due to COVID-19 these internships will likely be performed remotely. We will evaluate the safety of interns working onsite as we get closer to their start date.
Colorado Springs, CO
San Luis Obispo, CA
SRAM is seeking innovative and passionate individuals to join us for a unique summer internship experience. Our interns will join a team of highly collaborative and cross-functional professionals who lead the industry in bicycle component products. Our hiring teams are searching for individuals interested in internships in the following areas: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Software Engineering, Customer Service, and Strategy & Business Development.
- Become a part of a highly collaborative team and support daily and ongoing project tasks
- Software Engineering - Design and build features into firmware that drives the operation of SRAM’s electronic bicycle component ecosystem (AXS)
- Mechanical Engineering - Learning to build, test, and verify innovative, new components, both mechanically & electronically
- Business Development - Work with various leaders in the company to research, analyze, and develop future growth strategy ideas for the future
- Customer Service - Support development of innovative strategies to provide world class assistance to our customers, bike dealers, distributors, and OE’s on all SRAM product lines
- Contribute to a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences
- Perform duties and responsibilities as assigned by a functional manager
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or other Degree
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, and self-starter capabilities in a dynamic and cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Our internships are intended to be hosted at one of our North American SRAM locations. Due to COVID-19 these internships will likely be performed remotely. We will evaluate the safety of interns working onsite as we get closer to their start date
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.