Inside Sales Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Since 1964, Live to Play Sports Inc. has been Canada’s leading distributor of premium bicycles, parts and accessories, selling over 80 world-class cycling brands. Live to Play Sports also owns and operates several proprietary brands, including Norco Bicycles and Axiom Cycling Gear. Norco Bicycles is a high-performance brand of choice for cyclists around the world. Our Western head office and distribution center is in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
The Inside Sales Specialist will support the Sales team through internal process. This includes communication, reporting, and fulfilling all the needs & requests surrounding customer order management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assigned tasks related to execution of strategic sales initiatives
- Facilitate the allocation of on hand and forecasted product
- Support product movement between countries including customs paperwork for inter branch transfers
- Compile sales reports, productivity reports and forecasting
- Work in conjunction with the sales team and warehouse operations to drive business to achieving and exceeding targets
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvement that positively impacts the customer’s experience
- Provide special events and technical support where needed
- Communicate with the Sales Rep(s) to ensure orders are submitted and shipped on time to meet all order entry deadlines as outlined.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service, inside sales or equivalent
- Knowledgeable about the bicycle industry
- Familiar with eCommerce
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience
- Strong forecasting and analysis skills
- Familiar with PowerBI
- Experience with project management processes, tools and systems
- Must possess strong oral and written communication and listening skills
- Flexibility and the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality with strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products (excel, word and outlook are essential)
Live to Play Sports Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.