LTP Sports Group / Norco
Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Since 1964, Live to Play Sports Inc. has been Canada’s leading distributor of premium bicycles, parts and accessories, selling over 80 world-class cycling brands. Live to Play Sports also owns and operates several proprietary brands, including Norco Bicycles and Axiom Cycling Gear. Norco Bicycles is a high-performance brand of choice for cyclists around the world. Our Western head office and distribution center is in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
The Warranty Technician will provide legendary customer service and technical support to Dealers and Sales Reps via the phone and e-mail to ensure product warranties, service and inquiries are answered in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
Role and Responsibilities
- Respond in a timely, professional, and positive manner to all forms of inquiries regarding Live to Play products and services, including but not limited to, product availability inquiries, product information, shipping status, warranty/returns, etc.
- Perform technical service on a variety of bicycle components, including - but not limited to - suspension forks, rear shocks, hydraulic brakes, seat posts and wheels.
- Ensure accuracy of orders, returns, service work, and all other related transactions. Notify customers accordingly and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Process returns/warranties and complete service per department procedures, using proper codes to categorize reason for return correctly. Proactively communicate persistent quality control issues within the department and to other departments as necessary.
- Prioritize daily tasks and projects to accomplish job duties on time and with a high level of accuracy.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, outside sales reps, and all other contacts with which you interact.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of all LTP products and the brand story through participation in on-site and off-site product training events and clinics.
- Provide special events and technical support where needed
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- College or University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, flexibility, and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Familiarity with LTP products or with the cycling industry is a plus
- Good computer skills with spreadsheets, word processing, and MS Office Suite
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record
Live to Play Sports Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.