Road and Gravel Marketing Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a natural relationship builder? Do you enjoy the challenge of keeping your projects on track, moving forward, and within budget amid shifting priorities? Do you consider yourself a specialist at translating broad strategic marketing concepts into tangible hardworking marketing assets that connect with our rider? Do you naturally keep people on track and focused on goals? Would people say you live by your calendar? Is helping athletes and ambassadors ride the best products a personal priority? If you were able to answer yes to these questions then we want to talk with you!
We are searching for a motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing Project Manager! In this role you will collaborate with the global marketing team to design and execute integrated marketing plans as well as work with ambassadors and athletes within the category.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing team across an array of fields - to develop, plan, and execute integrated marketing plans that support new product launches and marketing campaigns globally.
- Develop timelines, improve processes, and workflow to produce compelling marketing assets to connect to our rider within a specific product category.
- By partnering with the internal team here to prioritize, maintain the project schedule, overall strategy, and business targets.
- Analyze and align project needs with available resourcing, business objectives, and broader marketing strategy.
- Fastidious note-taker, facilitate meetings and effectively communicate project expectations to team members.
- Work with ambassadors and athletes within the category to help keep them informed and on our products that work best for them.
- Work with Gravel & Road Marketing Manager, Creative, Product, and other internal groups to deliver all assets to subsidiaries and distributors.
- Work to ensure projects are within budget and on-time.
- Manage external agencies for product campaigns, including brand feedback, asset creation, and timeline.
- Solicit feedback from markets and internal partners to create even more compelling and influential marketing campaigns in the future.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate business, rider, and project needs to a variety of audiences.
- 2 to 4 years of project management experience – bonus points for agency or internal marketing department experience.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
- You can empower and inspire teammates to see your point of view in all levels of the organization.
- Shown success in understanding and implementing marketing tactics, creative development, and internet technology to drive the business forward.
- Maintain the speed and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to aim toward successful business outcomes.
- You understand print, digital, and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to facilitate effective events and experiences.
- A passion for brand marketing and crafting a compelling customer experience.
- Experience with the following tools is a major bonus:
- Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, and JIRA Service Desk
- Dropbox and/or other asset management systems
- Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign is helpful.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
If you'd like to get the inside scoop about Specialized - our culture, team dynamics, and more, please reach out to Lknight@specialized.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always...