Brand Sales Specialist
Specialized Bicycle Components
Morgan Hill, CA, USA
Note - We are also accepting applicants in Salt Lake City, Utah!
Are you passionate about sales and building long lasting relationships? Do you pride yourself on being a specialist in your brand and empowering your customers through product education? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where change is not only guaranteed it’s a daily activity? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Brand Sales Specialist to join our team and help us spread the love of cycling!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Drive consultative selling to successfully build long term relationships with retailer partners
- Conduct both inbound and outbound calls with independent bike retailers to secure annual renewals and cross sell new products
- Assist retailers with inventory analysis and provide solutions for improving their business
- Provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales
- Provide excellent customer service and product expertise to drive sales through retailer channels
- Understand and assess your account competitors and trends in the marketplace to adjust and drive business plans through retailer accounts
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Collaborate with field representatives, sales leaders, marketing, and product management, to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Proven experience in supplier or retail sales – bonus points for metrics to back up how phenomenal you are!
- Strong business insight and curiosity about the cycling industry and our brand - you'll talk with all kinds of customers
- Self-motivated and highly flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance consistently closing sales and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a tight-knit team
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
If you'd like to get the inside scoop about Specialized - our culture, team dynamics, and more, please reach out to Lknight@specialized.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always looking for passionate people from all disciplines who share in this belief and who are looking to play an active role in inspiring and getting more people on bikes. Are you ready to make a difference?