Customer Experience Specialist
4iiii Innovations Inc. is a Canadian sports technology company based in Cochrane, Alberta. 4iiii Innovations Inc. is a diverse team dedicated to improving personal performance through the development of superior training tools, including cycling power meters, heart rate monitors, and cycling trainers for the outdoor and indoor cycling and fitness markets. The company seeks to build not only the best and most accurate equipment but to do so at an affordable price so that every athlete can gain the benefits of better training. We’re seeking an experienced and results-driven permanent full-time Customer Experience Specialist to join our team in Cochrane, Alberta.
4iiii Innovations offers a competitive compensation package in a fun, fast-paced and exciting industry. 4iiii employees have access to industry discounts from leading brands, race entry discounts, and of course 4iiii products. If this sounds like something that interests you, read on!
- Delight customers by going above and beyond to provide helpful answers, advice and guidance in a positive and timely manner, making every interaction a memorable experience
- Utilize Zendesk to manage inbound inquiries, and report and develop knowledge-based articles for proactive support
- Assist with development of content and collateral for new product launches - manage/develop all customer facing product documentation (user manuals, quick start guides)
Do you love cycling? Do you spend your free time watching Friday Fails cycling videos on YouTube, find yourself trying to refresh a frozen cycling stream every morning during the month of July, and consider Chamois time training time? If you answered “yes”, 4iiii may be the company for you!
The Customer Experience Specialist is an exciting and demanding position on a dynamic, collaborative team in a mixed work/home-office environment. The primary focus of the role is to delight customers by ensuring an exceptional experience with our company and our products. Your strong technical aptitude and passion for cycling will help you communicate effectively with both our customers and internal teams.
You may also have to do some cycling…
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain positive customer experiences and relationships by handling questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Utilize email, Zendesk, phone, Social Media and chat communication platforms to assist customers
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to end consumers, dealers, athletes and partners. This includes inside sales followup, communicating order status, answering customer queries. Assist with converting prospective customers to new customers
- Provide technical product support to customers, dealers, athletes and partners. This includes technical troubleshooting and diagnosis, and processing warranty requests if necessary
- Communicate customer experiences with internal teams (shipping, manufacturing, engineering) to provide product feedback, offer suggestions for product enhancements and process improvements
- Keep on top of industry trends, new products, and customer requirements to provide the best, most up-to-date customer experience possible
- Remain flexible to take on new duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma. Post secondary education is preferred
- +3 years of experience of providing exceptional customer service that demonstrates a track record of resolving customer issues
- Are a cyclist. Maybe you don’t compete, maybe you do, but at the very least you know that a spider on your bike shouldn’t have webs
- Are a natural champion for the customer and aren’t happy until they’re happy. You can deal with customers sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally, and offer the appropriate options, solutions and resolutions required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you listen first, then share knowledge
- Strong technical aptitude. You don’t have to be a full engineer tech or gear head, but your technical prowess is important since that’s really what we’re all about
- Intimate knowledge of bikes, and training with power and other sport sensor technology
- Extremely well-organized, self-motivated, tenacious and methodical when it comes to process and getting things done
- Live and promote high standards of professional integrity and superior customer service which lends to having a strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Comfortable using a computer for work, and ideally have a high level of proficiency with utilizing the Google G-Suite products, Shopify, Acumatica and Zendesk
- Able to work independently, and as part of a team both remotely and in-office as required
If you’re inspired by this opportunity, please email us with a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit www.4iiii.com for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.