Quality Control Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position: Quality Control Specialist
Reports To: Service Supervisor
The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for the final quality inspections on all new bike models before moving to market. This position is responsible for tracking overall quality of Giant, Liv, Momentum, and CADEX branded product and reporting all concerns to Giant’s factories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all product meets Giant’s strict quality standards via first-hand inspection
- Assemble new bike models and document detailed quality inspections
- Document new technology and key service parts for After Sales reference
- Report quality concerns to factory representatives via QIR
- Coordinate resolutions and product reworks via R-Order
- Notify all relevant GU parties when quality issues arise
- Coordinate the return of defect items requested by factory
- Assist the After Sales team with claims and other inquiries as time allows
- Follow all S.O.P.’s for the department
- Abide by all company policies and values including coaching employees on how to use these in daily operations
- High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- High technical knowledge of bicycles
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Outdoor lifestyle interests preferred
- 3 + years of bicycle mechanic experience
- High level computer skills and familiarity with popular application software
- Full time / non-exempt position
Position is located at our corporate office in Newbury Park, CA. No remote work for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.