Accounts Payable Admin
We are looking for a friendly, motivated mountain bike rider/enthusiast to join the Accounting team at Pivot Cycles. The Accounts Payable Admin must have demonstrated accounting experience and strong knowledge of Operational Accounting in a manufacturing environment. Responsibilities will include all aspects of Accounts Payable in a global organization.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements
- Accounts Payable as it relates to inventory costing and quantity
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintain accounting ledgers and historical records
- Pay vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Internal credit card reconciliation
- Investigate and resolve issues that are associated with the processing of purchase orders and invoices
- Prepare analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continue to improve the payment process
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Maintain current accounting controls and recommend modifications to accounting control policies and procedures as business dictates
- Special projects as required
- 2+ years of operational accounting experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar position
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Inter-company/multi-department accounting experience is a plus
- Multi-currency accounting experience is a plus
- Inventory Accounts Payable accounting experience
- MS Great Plains Dynamics or similar accounting software preferred. Experience isolated to QuickBooks and Peachtree does NOT meet the accounting systems requirement.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills with the ability to deal with sensitive or confidential information
- Experience in dealing with vendor/customer and company personnel at all levels
- A demonstrated love for cycling - the candidate doesn’t have to be an expert but does have to love being out on two wheels and enjoy sharing that passion with others as this is key to our cycling culture
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.