Global Digital Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Giant USA (Newbury Park, California)
REPORTS TO: Global Marketing Communications Manager – Giant
The primary responsibility of the Global Digital Marketing Specialist - Giant is to coordinate and implement global brand and product marketing digital campaigns and initiatives. To accomplish this goal the Global Digital Marketing Specialist will be directly responsible for the following marketing activities: (1) Web and Social Media Execution (2) Content Development Support (3) General Global Marketing Support.
Web and Social Media Execution
- Manage and execute Giant global brand and product Web content to ensure strong performance and high quality consumer experience
- Manage and execute Giant global content calendar and social media, ensuring that each channel maintains a clear role and voice
- Promote growth of direct communication with consumers through email marketing and social media engagement, as well as relevant content and targeted promotions
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of social/digital agency partners; Lead monthly digital campaign performance and assets against goals (ROI and KPI).
Content Development Support
- Collaborate with brand team to develop and execute compelling brand campaigns
- Collaborate with bike and gear product marketing teams to develop and execute compelling content to support product launches
- Management of content calendar, content planning and global distribution in a timely and effective manner
- Assist consumer-facing content creation: videos, photography, and other assets as needed
- Manage and distribute global marketing assets to colleagues worldwide
Global Marketing Support
- Collaborate with and support Giant Group family of brands (Giant, Liv, CADEX, Momentum) as needed
- Provide support at global marketing events and launches as needed
- Provide on-going input and involvement to shape global marketing strategy and direction
- Collaborate with MarTech team and partners to identify and leverage future digital tools and best practices
- Provide support for local markets as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/ business preferred
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing for a consumer brand or agency
- Competency in Web, digital tools and graphic design programs preferred
- Working HTML & SEO knowledge preferred, with an understanding of both content development and technical implementation
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyze and communicate data to drive decisions
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; proven ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish objectives
- Passion for cycling and keen understanding of cycling culture
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@giantbicycle.com. No remote opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.