TEAM LEADER – PROJECT MANAGER (DRIVETRAIN)
To drive product development projects to target launch and stable production, keep the organization informed about project progress, barriers, successes and improve Quality, Execution and Productivity. The Team Lead will support the Drivetrain product line in our Colorado Springs location.
- Lead development teams in achieving the following: Define and monitor project duration and cost within project launch targets; Meet or exceed project target dates for finished part and assembly requirements; Satisfy customer needs, including COGS and specifications; Ensure production readiness and quality planning.
- Facilitate effective communication and resolution of conflicts involving schedule, costing and resources with team, development center and across global organization.
- Promote ongoing and timely communication standards, including project status and metrics within software platforms and accepted means.
- Foster a team environment to pursue meaningful product innovation while managing tradeoffs between design and product requirements within schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in project or team management.
- 3+ years Engineering and/or Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Participation in product development processes as an individual contributor for a minimum of 3 development cycles.
- Proven experience with taking a product from concept to detailed design and into production.
- Willingness to travel to Asia and other development locations up to 30% of the time. Willingness to spend extended periods at Asia factories for 2-3 weeks during production startup or other critical times in the project life cycle.
- Faster-than average pace while recognizing and adjusting to change.
- Ability to learn quickly, thoroughly with strong attention to detail.
- Setting and achieving specific standards, priorities, and objectives for self and others; an emphasis on schedule and quality.
- Effectively lead large teams without direct authority.
- Develop relationships and networks outside of immediate development team, including product managers, team leaders, and factories.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Base salary min $75,000 up to +35% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.