HUNT MTB Marketing Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to HUNT | The Rider Firm marketing team by performing key marketing and promotional functions, such as executing and organizing email subscriber growth campaigns, creating email marketing content, generating social media content and managing online communities.
- Work closely with marketing, brand management, product development, engineering and supply chain teams to bring new products to riders throughout UK, Europe and rest of the world.
- Plan and execute earned media campaigns to help grow brand awareness throughout UK, Europe and rest of world. Earned media responsibilities include media monitoring and tracking, media database management and list-building, engaging and building relationships with journalists, and organizing test product for media review.
- Build a network of media contacts, complementary brand partners, athletes and content creators. Identify opportunities to collaborate with these contacts to reach more riders.
- Listen to and communicate regularly with UK and European riders to understand their needs. Collect and relay this information back to The Rider Firm to help the company better serve those riders.
- Drive improvements in our services and products that will benefit riders.
- Regularly represent the company at rider-facing and media-facing events. Represent the company and products throughout UK and Europe with the key goal of growing awareness and demand.
The successful candidate is like to have:
- A technical knowledge of bike products and culture, and prior experience as a devoted rider, is important for this role.
- Excellent written and email communication skills are imperative for this role.
- Relevant experience or qualifications in marketing, media relations, or sports marketing is appreciated but not mandatory.
- Fluency in a major European language (French, German, or Spanish) is highly beneficial to this role.
- A positive, friendly, can-do attitude, with a passion for service.
- The ideal candidate is empathic and compassionate, driven to help improve our company through their good work and commitment to inclusivity, as well as striving to make positive change in the broader cycling community.
- The ideal candidate has a solutions-based, self-starter mentality, collaborates and communicates effectively with teammates, values teamwork, adheres to deadlines, and manages their time efficiently.
Working Hours & Location
- Part-time role (3 days/per week) currently available with potential for full time status as role progresses.
- The role is based in our Partridge Green, Sussex, UK headquarters. Remote working arrangements will be considered. The candidate should expect to keep regular working hours 3 days per week to maximize exposure to HQ teams.
- Working days and hours are flexible and would include a some evening and/or one weekend working day covering events, industry trade shows, or media activations.
The Rider Firm offers equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Rider Firm exists to create and distribute cutting-edge performance bike products for devoted riders.